General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate POS systems and Accounting software

Integrate POS systems for real time depletion. Saves the need to manually enter data from POS. Integrate accounting software for automated invoice/cost tracking.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This is one of our biggest feature requests. Great news! We are currently planning out our first version of a csv report integration for sales numbers.

However, it will require customers to ensure that their POS is set up correctly with all proper recipes. In order to prepare for POS integration, please make sure your recipes are built into your POS and that your staff is trained on all options and modifiers.

We look forward to sharing updates on future integration releases!

Thank you,
      Team Partender

• Streaming

Instead of 7 bottles of the same Canadian club with different sizes coming up in a search, show me one Canadian club and let me choose the size. That way, I don't have to take a photo just to add a size you don't have the option for.

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Make Partender auto logoff last user

Currently the app retains the login credentials of the previous user doing inventory. This opens it up to misuse, including incorrect attribution of bad inventory numbers. Partender should auto log-off and force each user to enter their own unique user ID and password for every session, or offer a "remember me" option for people who always do the inventory.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Usage Report Improvement

The usage report should default to the measurement specified for that brand if it's going to be all in one spreadsheet. Otherwise, the usage report should only generate usage for items measured by the amount type specified. For example, if I ask for a usage report in "shots" then I should only get a report for items which are measured in shots. Same for bottles, etc. Otherwise I have to delete and sort the report every time, and run several different reports to get a correct usage report for each type of item.

5 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,

Thank you for your suggestion! We do plan on making improvements to the usage report. We are looking into other ways to help our customer track shrinkage.

Stay tuned for our product release notifications!

Thank you,
            Team Partender

• Delivery Charges

We need the ability to add Delivery Charges, Keg Deposits, and Case Breakage fees that appear on our invoices. Currently I just create small wares button and categorize them under a CHARGE distributor, but there has to be a more sensible way to track our collective fees across the distributors.

6 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Currently, you can add credit line items for products, which you could use for keg deposit returns.

We will continue to update these invoice fields for things such as delivery fees and other charges.

Thank you,
              Team Partender

• Sorting Invoices

There should be a simple way to view Invoices either by date or Distributor.
              Additionally there should be a feature to alert you if you are accidentally re-entering an invoice,

10 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Revamp your beverage inventory tool

There are several emails between Paige and I regarding this issue. It will save us a lot of time to have certain fields be required to fill in when entering a product. When we have month end time and accuracy is of the essence. We find that there are issues with quantities being entered and there is no wholesale value attached. So at the last minute the team is scrambling to locate invoices to see how much a new item was purchased for. As I mentioned to have required fields such as vendor and wholesale value would greatly improve our…

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I believe this request is for the ability to enter brand data through the app. If so, this is a great idea that we have heard a few times.

There is no planned release date yet, but I believe this update will be added to our roadmap in the near future!

Thank you,
                  Team Partender

• Separate data for draft vs. bottled beer

I want to calculate a separate pour cost for draft beer and bottled beer.

4 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This is a popular request. We have not determined a final solution yet, but we are researching possibilities to break out pour cost for bottle beer and draft beer.

Thank you for your great suggestion!

Cheers,
                    Team Partender

• Mark Invoices PAID

We should be able to mark an Invoice as PAID (with date) so we can easily see which INvoices are open and which are settled.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Zach,

This is an interesting request. Invoices, as they are set up now in the Purchasing page, should be entered or checked-in once the products are received into the venue.

It’s a good idea to add a “paid” option if payment for received purchases is handled at a later time. We will bring this up to our Product team.

Thank you!
                      Team Partender

• Add liquor costing.

We have food costing in our kitchen, where you can use a recipe card and figure out how much it costs us to make a hamburger. We'd like something similar for our liquor, for mixed drinks for example, where we could enter in a recipe and using our wholesale prices, it would calculate how much the drink should cost.

27 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

We currently have a beta version of recipe costing. This includes entering in wholesale costs to calculate how much a drink should cost, as well as reverse engineering your costs and prices for a target pour cost.

Please email support@partender.com for access to our Recipe Calculator.

Thank you!
                        Team Partender

• Craft Beer Kegs

Not an idea as much as a request..
                        We have 12 tap handles of rotating craft beer, which none of the popular craft brewers are in your database, but the problem I have is creating and removing a craft beer easily. I dont need a par on something that I may only buy once. Please update the database for beer and make it easy to turn off a product once it has been consumed.

9 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

It is very fast and simple to swipe and delete a product while taking inventory if it has been entirely consumed. And there is no need to set a par or distributor if you are not going to reorder the item.

However, we believe that most customers struggle with adding new products and quickly setting the Brand data (prices, etc.).

We are currently working on a better/easier way to create new products and quickly input the desired Brand data.

Let us know if you have more suggestions or feedback!

Thank you,
                          Team Partender

• Being able to delete a bottle from our Brands

I understand that partender removes unused bottles from the brands page, and that we do not want to delete previous/non current bottles so it does not mess up past inventory. The problem I recently experienced when training our staff, was that one of our staff accidentally placed an incorrect bottle in our venue that we never carried. Now we are stuck with it on our brands page. It would be nice if there was a way to offer a delete option from the brands page with multiple warning & "are you sure" messages.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

We believe we’ve actually resolved this issue already because we have a filter called “Current Placed In Your Venue” automatically turned on such that even if you accidentally add a product and remove it, that product should now be filtered out of your Brands page.

Does that help?

• Updated Bottles

I have 15 different flavors of Three Olives but the data base has the old and older pictures.

14 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are continually updating and adding new bottles to our database, but it’s a lot of work!

We appreciate your patience while we overhaul our bottle database in order to upload new products and labels.

Thank you!
                              Team Partender

• It would be really awesome if we could create our own sub Product Types

The venue I manage is a high volume music venue and we separate our POS Screen buttons & categories by Liquor level/price rather than liquor type, in order to operate as quickly as possible. If I was able to assign Sub Product types to match the liquor level categories to match our POS reports, it would be so amazing.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • add additional sub categories in Product Types based on packaging types

It would be great to have more sub categories based on the packaging in the Beer category, i.e.: Bottles, Cans, Draught, Import, Premium, Domestic

2 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

All products already have a container type (bottle, can, or keg). Our Product Types are based on types of alcohol or beverage, so we could not mix in other categories such as container, quality, etc.

However, we can look into adding other kinds of categories and improving the way you could use these categories for reporting!

Thank you,
                                  Team Partender

• Be able to run inventory report on certain parts of venue

We do a Full inventory once a month, but do only the stock rooms once a week. If I could run an inventory report for my stock rooms separately from the entire venue, it would make weekly ordering much easier. Then when I look at the weekly report spreadsheet I could see exactly what needs to be ordered each week instead of having to scroll through each placement of the stockroom individually.

5 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You could take a beginning and ending inventory session on a per Area basis to track usage, however, the total quantity on hand would be aggregate.

If you wanted to set your pars based on only the stock room, you could use the reset to zero feature and only count the stock room for ordering!

Learn more about the reset to zero feature here: http://support.partender.com/knowledgebase/articles/615426-how-do-i-reset-the-counts-levels-to-0

Thank you,
                                    Team Partender

• Lite version

Would you do a lite version that say kept track of say 150 items, I own a small bar in Prgaue and I love the system, but it's just too much of a cost for us per month. I would be happy to get less details reports and not have food included.

4000czk just too expensive for a small bar here. I would be happy to apy about 1000czk monthly for limited support and a lite version.

Cheers Jonathan.

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Attach invoice image to invoice

I want to be able to attach an image of my invoice to my digital invoice in Partender so I have a 2nd record of those purchases. This will help if we get audited.

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Better units for counting dry goods and food. IE Cases of Bev Naps, pounds of Hamburger

Better units for counting dry goods and food. IE Cases of Bev Naps, pounds of Hamburger.
                                        Currently all units are set up for Beverages

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

It’s true – Partender was designed and built for beverage, or liquid capacity. For now, it still works great for anything you want to count by the whole unit.

In the future, we do want to build out more features for food! In the meantime, there are some tricks to still use the existing program for food. Give us a shout if you want to set up a free test account for food. =)

Thank you,
                                          Team Partender

• Add a search bar for the venue tab, both dashboard and app

There is a search bar when looking for products under brands but it doesn't allow you to figure out where in the venue it is located or to delete it. It would be easier to have a search bar in the venue tab so I don't have to scroll through the entire list to find a product. This is especially annoying in the app.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Angel,

Having a search engine in the app and Venue page would be really helpful. We have received other requests like this.

We will bring this feature request to our Product team. In the meantime, you can search the Venue page in the web portal by using keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+F or command+F).

Thank you!
                                            Team Partender

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base