General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changing sections

We need the ability to change inventory from section to section without deducting from one section and then adding into another. For example: 1 patron bottle is currently in storage. Main bar needs said patron so I go into Partender and go into “storage” section and deduct 1 patron. Then I go into “main bar” section and add it there. It would be a lot easier to be able to just click on the patron and send it to another section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. businessspot

Yomovies is an online movie streaming site, and therefore, you can only watch movies online on yomovies and cannot download it. You can watch Hollywood and Bollywood movies, TV series, and web series on yomovies. Besides, you can also watch Tamil, Punjabi, and Telugu movies on yomovies.
    https://www.business-spot.com/movies-available-on-yomovies/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dainasmith

This is Daina Smith from Roanoke. And now I am starting my own blogs with the Canon Printer service and Support blogs. If you have any troubles with your Canon Printer and you can get the best service and you can just go through my blogs for more updates and you can get more helpful blogs and get the driver software and installation and setup guide and for your Printer. Try my blogs and get use of it.
    https://ijstartcaanon.com/
    https://ijstartcaanon.com/canon-com-ijsetup/
    https://www.canonijcommsetup.com/
    https://www.canonijcommsetup.com/ij-start-canon/
    https://www.sites.google.com/view/wwwcanoncomijsetupp/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Naa Rockers 2021 Movie Streaming Site | Download Hd Movie

Naa rockers is an illegal movie streaming website. Why is it considered illegal is because it leaks the copyrighted content without the consent of the owner? These websites are not allowed to function and are banned by the government.

Readmore; https://www.knowledgeprime.com/naa-rockers/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow edits of bottles I create.

Rather then needing to delete and recreate a mistake, allow the bottle to be renamed or other fields to be edited, a better picture etc

Also allow an option for an edit to be saved as a new item so that I can create a duplicate of another bottle size

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display estimate of fill meter

The inventory screen shows the number of full bottles. It should also show an estimate % of the fill meter level selected on the open bottle.

Let me look at the screen and see that bottle of Angel’s Envy is @ 10% full rather than make me click into it to see where I last set the level.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unopened bottles

Currently the app assumes every first bottle is opened. Allow that first bottle to be set as unopened too.

Otherwise it is misleading to try and keep track of what is or isn’t opened of the singles....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How much per month ???

How much Partender charges for a month pls

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a search button!!!

We have the largest whiskey bar in Texas and it is easy to forget where a certain bottle might be. If there was a search button I could look and see exactly which section and which shelf. It allows me to do that on my laptop but not from my phone or my pos at work. Just a thought! If there already is a way to do that please let me know how to do it. Thank in advance!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to look up a item cost on the mobile app.

It would be great to be able to see the item cost when doing an inventory on the app. To verify for accuracy and also to look up easily.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are planning to implement this feature, so will notify you upon its completion and release, or to ask any additional follow-up questions to ensure our solution meets your needs.

Thank you!
    Partender

14. Intergration to H&L POS

H&L is one of the most popular POS in Australia.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. automatically place new item in venue

new product comes in, say a new keg you've never carried before(or liquor)...have a feature where it automatically is assigned or venue choices are available upon entering the invoice so it's taken care of right away...so a new keg automatically shows up in the keg cooler or liquor shows up in liquor room, otherwise it doesn't show up until it's placed in a specific area

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. inventory adjustments

It would be great if I was able to create an “Update Stock Order” with inventory that was consumed on any given date but not sold. Then GENERATE the "Update Stock Order" to automatically adjust inventory levels. The stock order will need to auto populate the inventory once you start typing for quicker entering and quantity input with either negative or positive values. We don’t sell our beverages, however they are consumed and purchased regularly for PR Events, Employee thank you evenings and employee morale boosts. I tried to get around your system by creating a purchase order, it would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Once an order has been reviewed and an invoice created, automatically add received product into inventory

Once you check in your order, you should get the option as to what area that specific item is going into. Then have it automatically update your inventory quantities.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add an integrated bluetooth scale in to get 100% accurate counts based on weights instead of a slider.

Add an integrated bluetooth scale in to get 100% accurate counts based on weights instead of a slider. With so many bottles out there that are non see through and miss shaped having the option to get 100% accurate counts would be nice.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use the date default format of the users device.

The only nation in the world that uses the American date format is... you guessed it; America. (OK, so maybe some islands in Micronesia and the Marshall Islands too.) That's about 325 million people.
    The vast majority of the rest of the world uses the DMY date format, or approximately 3,700 million people. That's about 12:1.

Please let us set our preferred date format.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base