General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bar code scanner

Instead of manually entering each item, I'd like the ability to scan the bar code and have the item appear.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Food Inventory

I know that there is an option to input food for inventory, but it seems as a side thought. It would be great if you would allow the users to be able to input their food items and be able to put the measurements in based on the size of the canister or package. Not just have the standard mL, L, oz, gal sizes

33 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        7 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently looking into small changes that we can introduce quickly that will improve food inventory. At the moment, you can still get an accurate PO for a food product by inputting the size/weight of the item in the Product Name, regardless of what container and capacity you set.

• Add liquor costing.

We have food costing in our kitchen, where you can use a recipe card and figure out how much it costs us to make a hamburger. We'd like something similar for our liquor, for mixed drinks for example, where we could enter in a recipe and using our wholesale prices, it would calculate how much the drink should cost.

27 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

We currently have a beta version of recipe costing. This includes entering in wholesale costs to calculate how much a drink should cost, as well as reverse engineering your costs and prices for a target pour cost.

Please email support@partender.com for access to our Recipe Calculator.

Thank you!
          Team Partender

• More liquor choices

Try to get more liquor bottles included. While taking pictures of bottles I can't find are helpful, the generic picture with a colored fill line is much better at reading an accurate level. Maybe look at what bottles have been uploaded from others, and create those pictures. Also, possible to edit the names of liquors as well?

19 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Updated Bottles

I have 15 different flavors of Three Olives but the data base has the old and older pictures.

14 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We are continually updating and adding new bottles to our database, but it’s a lot of work!

We appreciate your patience while we overhaul our bottle database in order to upload new products and labels.

Thank you!
              Team Partender

• User levels and permissions. "User" and "Admin". One for employees and one for management.

It would be nice to have a standard user level for all of our bartenders to do inventory without having access to reports or editing. This way any employee could use the system to input inventory. And have an "admin" level for management to edit, delete, run/view reports, "finish inventory", etc. This way the client would have more security on the higher level functions.

p.s. Love the system so far! You guys did a great job developing this software!!

13 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

We currently have limited user permissions, with the plan to build out more.

At the moment, “Admins” can add and remove users, and view and update billing information.

An Admin can also request access for any user to be able to reset inventory levels to zero.

Let us know if you would like to update access for any of your users!

Thank you,
                Team Partender

• Add "Purchases" and "Used" to inventory reports

Add purchases and used columns to inventory report. I can see what I bought and I can see what I used and adjust pars as necessary or see exactly what has happened between counts.

13 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • A "lock" button for the level indicator

Sometimes when I swipe to the next bottle, I accidentally change the liquor level. A button that would lock in the liquor level would help.

13 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Visible distinction between counted and not-yet-counted bottles in current session

Use shading, checkboxes, etc. Our staff is always getting pulled away or distracted. Would be very helpful if partender could help them remember where they left off.

11 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Save "Analytics" report

Allow me to save a "analytics" report, as in save the brands I choose so that I can later choose "Vodkas" and my vodkas come up or "all" and everything comes up. And I can change the dates I want.

11 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • 11 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Sorting Invoices

There should be a simple way to view Invoices either by date or Distributor.
                          Additionally there should be a feature to alert you if you are accidentally re-entering an invoice,

10 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Break out invoices into categories

We enter purchases into Quik books. So we have to manually break out beer, wine, liquor, n/alcoholic. I would be nice if the spreadsheet could group each into their category and have subtotals for each, which add up to the entire invoice. I would be a considerable back office time saver. Thank you

10 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you enter invoices into Partender, you can see total value of purchases/invoices for liquor, beer, wine (and any other product type) in your Analytics page. We will also calculate your usage, and cost of goods sold!

Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei3z-jyAY0c

Your inventory report also breaks down the total value on on hand for all your products types. Just click the Value on Hand tab!

Cheers,
                              The Partender Support Team

• Inventory search

Ability to search inventory too see if certain bottle in stock quickly.

9 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The best way to see if a bottle is in stock is to 1) search for the product in the Analytics page to view the most recent count, or 2) review the most recent inventory report, which breaks down quantity on hand per Area (so you can see how much you have in different locations throughout the venue).

We will review adding a search feature in the application.

Thank you,
                                Team Partender

• Craft Beer Kegs

Not an idea as much as a request..
                                We have 12 tap handles of rotating craft beer, which none of the popular craft brewers are in your database, but the problem I have is creating and removing a craft beer easily. I dont need a par on something that I may only buy once. Please update the database for beer and make it easy to turn off a product once it has been consumed.

9 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

It is very fast and simple to swipe and delete a product while taking inventory if it has been entirely consumed. And there is no need to set a par or distributor if you are not going to reorder the item.

However, we believe that most customers struggle with adding new products and quickly setting the Brand data (prices, etc.).

We are currently working on a better/easier way to create new products and quickly input the desired Brand data.

Let us know if you have more suggestions or feedback!

Thank you,
                                  Team Partender

• Integrate POS systems and Accounting software

Integrate POS systems for real time depletion. Saves the need to manually enter data from POS. Integrate accounting software for automated invoice/cost tracking.

9 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This is one of our biggest feature requests. Great news! We are currently planning out our first version of a csv report integration for sales numbers.

However, it will require customers to ensure that their POS is set up correctly with all proper recipes. In order to prepare for POS integration, please make sure your recipes are built into your POS and that your staff is trained on all options and modifiers.

We look forward to sharing updates on future integration releases!

Thank you,
                                    Team Partender

• have the ability to edit/delete distributor names.

If you could delete the generic distributors off that would be great. Also, once you have your distributors, offer a way to edit their information. (Contact info, days of delivery, payment methods, etc.) And have the ability to sort product by distributor.

9 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Users can edit and delete any distributors that are originally added by a user. You can also sort your reports and the Brands page by distributor. We will be adding additional functionality for distributors.

Users cannot edit or delete public distributors that are included in the system.

• Keg measurements

Are we really supposed to line up how full we think a keg is? This is AWESOME for bottles where we can see how full they are, but there's gotta be a better way to implement keg weights.

8 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Show partial counts on the 'Shelf' screen.

I think it would be a big help to show partial counts on the 'Shelf' screen.

So for example, we have 1.5 bottles of Baileys on the shelf. Currently, when I look in the list it will just show the '1 Full bottles' of for Bailey's.

I like using that screen to verify that my counts are accurate and if it showed partial bottle counts, such as '1.5 Full bottles', it would be very helpful.

7 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Delivery Charges

We need the ability to add Delivery Charges, Keg Deposits, and Case Breakage fees that appear on our invoices. Currently I just create small wares button and categorize them under a CHARGE distributor, but there has to be a more sensible way to track our collective fees across the distributors.

6 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            1 comment  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Currently, you can add credit line items for products, which you could use for keg deposit returns.

We will continue to update these invoice fields for things such as delivery fees and other charges.

Thank you,
                                            Team Partender

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base