General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add a year category for wines.

When entering a new wine have a separate area to select the vintage of the wine.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate data for draft vs. bottled beer

I want to calculate a separate pour cost for draft beer and bottled beer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback.

If you want break down beer cost to draft beer on hand vs. bottle beer on hand, just follow these steps:

1) One-time setup: Put the ‘Draft’ or ‘Bottle’ in the Product Code field for each beer you carry at partender.com/setup

2) From then on, every time you get your inventory report, sort by Product Code

3) Highlight all the wholesales values that pair with the respective product code, then you will easily see your total beer cost for draft vs. bottle.

We are planning ability to filter in the Analytics portal (partnder.com) by containers (e.g. keg vs. bottle), to easily see COGS as well as Value on Hand by additional filters. You’ll be able to export this data to Excel if needed.

If you’re using Value on Hand on the inventory spreadsheet to calculate your beverage cost, you’re doing extra steps and…

3. have the ability to edit/delete distributor names.

If you could delete the generic distributors off that would be great. Also, once you have your distributors, offer a way to edit their information. (Contact info, days of delivery, payment methods, etc.) And have the ability to sort product by distributor.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Users can edit and delete any distributors that are originally added by a user. You can also sort your reports and the Brands page by distributor. We will be adding additional functionality for distributors.

Users cannot edit or delete public distributors that are included in the system.

4. Streaming

Instead of 7 bottles of the same Canadian club with different sizes coming up in a search, show me one Canadian club and let me choose the size. That way, I don't have to take a photo just to add a size you don't have the option for.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think it would be helpful to be able to run a report containing the data that was input that day for specific products

STEALING. We would like the ability to do an inventory of our most popular and most expensive items on a daily basis if needed and have the option to ONLY view those items on a report. This would make matching up the daily inventory report with the POS daily sales/items sold report much easier and more efficient. This report should have its own category, meaning when you go to create a new inventory, you should have the option for a daily or full report.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keg measurements

Are we really supposed to line up how full we think a keg is? This is AWESOME for bottles where we can see how full they are, but there's gotta be a better way to implement keg weights.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have an option to add all products to a section

We have a backup area behind the bar that we keep different products for the rush. It's never the same things. It would be helpful to set up if you could just have an add all products button.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Sorting items in Analytics

When we set up items in partender we have to select Bottle, Keg, or Can. We should be to sort items in the Analytics by those categories. It will need to be more specific though. Bottles can be Liquor, beer, or wine, so that has to be more specific. Yes, we can change the name of our inventory to reflect that but with us having to choose container type it should be implemented.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to run inventory report on certain parts of venue

We do a Full inventory once a month, but do only the stock rooms once a week. If I could run an inventory report for my stock rooms separately from the entire venue, it would make weekly ordering much easier. Then when I look at the weekly report spreadsheet I could see exactly what needs to be ordered each week instead of having to scroll through each placement of the stockroom individually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You could take a beginning and ending inventory session on a per Area basis to track usage, however, the total quantity on hand would be aggregate.

If you wanted to set your pars based on only the stock room, you could use the reset to zero feature and only count the stock room for ordering!

Learn more about the reset to zero feature here: http://support.partender.com/knowledgebase/articles/615426-how-do-i-reset-the-counts-levels-to-0

Thank you,
    Team Partender

10. Archive Feature, please.

Would love to be able to archive bottles that were either entered in error or purchased for a one time use. We have several bottled beers and wines that will never be made again, but we can't take them out of our Brands pages. Over 40 pages of items can be trimmed down to about 20 for us. I understand the items need to stay in the database, but if there was a "archive item" selection, I wouldn't have to look at them every time I browse our Brands.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show partial counts on the 'Shelf' screen.

I think it would be a big help to show partial counts on the 'Shelf' screen.

So for example, we have 1.5 bottles of Baileys on the shelf. Currently, when I look in the list it will just show the '1 Full bottles' of for Bailey's.

I like using that screen to verify that my counts are accurate and if it showed partial bottle counts, such as '1.5 Full bottles', it would be very helpful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stealth Audit Feature

Create a Snapshot Audit for specific areas such as different bars or stock areas. Make it so that it doesn't affect your overall inventory. Have a section in the app and the dashboard to catch employee theft. This Section should contain a Before and After snapshot and a section where you can put actual bottles or fl oz sold. It should be easy enough to set traps to catch employees from giving away inventory when they aren't being watched.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Revamp your beverage inventory tool

There are several emails between Paige and I regarding this issue. It will save us a lot of time to have certain fields be required to fill in when entering a product. When we have month end time and accuracy is of the essence. We find that there are issues with quantities being entered and there is no wholesale value attached. So at the last minute the team is scrambling to locate invoices to see how much a new item was purchased for. As I mentioned to have required fields such as vendor and wholesale value would greatly improve our…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I believe this request is for the ability to enter brand data through the app. If so, this is a great idea that we have heard a few times.

There is no planned release date yet, but I believe this update will be added to our roadmap in the near future!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

14. Usage Report Improvement

The usage report should default to the measurement specified for that brand if it's going to be all in one spreadsheet. Otherwise, the usage report should only generate usage for items measured by the amount type specified. For example, if I ask for a usage report in "shots" then I should only get a report for items which are measured in shots. Same for bottles, etc. Otherwise I have to delete and sort the report every time, and run several different reports to get a correct usage report for each type of item.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,

Thank you for your suggestion! We do plan on making improvements to the usage report. We are looking into other ways to help our customer track shrinkage.

Stay tuned for our product release notifications!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

15. Filter by missing Product Code in Brands page

I want to view only products that are missing the product code.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jason,

Adding more filters to the Brands page has been a popular request lately. We will bring this suggestion or our Product team to see when we can fit it into our roadmap.

Thank you!
    Team Partender

16. Better if we can search items

Thank you so much for give me to try this it's good appreciation but I have some problems with it

Better if I can find all products in application (if you have database) because we have a lot of drinks to create a drink item. It's too take too much time for it. So many steps to finish for one thing.

Thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update par level according to your purchase trends

We are a new restaurant and still figuring out what are par levels should be, so the purchasing feature (to send orders to distributors), isn't able to be used by us yet

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ruler bar on the slide

(To be able to know what you're adding in inventory). A slide ruler with numbers on the side.
    Especially when I take my own pics.,.
    I know partender has been great about keeping up with most of it, but as a secondary check.
    That way MY .4 isn't partender's .6
    and such...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

One of the great advantages of Partender is accuracy, which means getting away from the old-school 10-point system.

With Partender, you are able to set the level to the exact level you see on the bottle image. In the past, you may have thought a certain level on a Grey Goose bottle was .5 when in fact it was .6. Instead of trying to guess what the percentage is, Partender does the math for you!

As long as you set the correct level on the image based on what you see in the physical bottle, the inventory quantity will be accurate. =)

Thank you,
    Team Partender

19. Add a re-order level as opposed to just Par level.

A re-order level and a par level would be ideal. Par level being the ideal number of bottles after an order comes in, and the re-order level being when to order that item.

For example; I don't want to order Grey Goose until we drop below 2 bottles. But I want to order enough so after our order we have 6 bottles.

Currently the only way to accomplish this is to manually order all of our items individually. I know we could set the par level to 6, but that would mean that we always have 6 on hand and…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I need custom reports.

Can you add the ability to save customized spreadsheets to individual users? Or can you please add my custom report?

Each time we want to print a report I have to customize, trim, delete, and format the report to print properly so I get just the data I need for my order each week.

HELP! this should be easy to add. Or even add it to all users as an option.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base