General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Custom Wine Categories

Please add the ability to Create a Wine or Liquor Categories when its not available in the pre set options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to look up a item cost on the mobile app.

It would be great to be able to see the item cost when doing an inventory on the app. To verify for accuracy and also to look up easily.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning to implement this feature, so will notify you upon its completion and release, or to ask any additional follow-up questions to ensure our solution meets your needs.

Thank you!
    Partender

3. Attach invoice image to invoice

I want to be able to attach an image of my invoice to my digital invoice in Partender so I have a 2nd record of those purchases. This will help if we get audited.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Purchase sorting

When inputting Invoices into the Dashboard we should be able to see what was purchased in Beer Bottles, Beer Kegs, Beer Cans, Liquor, and Wine's for the days between inventory checks. This way we can see what we purchased easier and input that number into a spreadsheet. The Purchase section should have a total of inventory bought breakdown by totals, by distributor, or by Type of Alcohol.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Partender auto logoff last user

Currently the app retains the login credentials of the previous user doing inventory. This opens it up to misuse, including incorrect attribution of bad inventory numbers. Partender should auto log-off and force each user to enter their own unique user ID and password for every session, or offer a "remember me" option for people who always do the inventory.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add a search button.

Please add a search button within each section. Would make inventory soooooo much faster instead of having to scroll through the entire list if I missed something.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Network error

Open contact mobile

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add a search button!!!

We have the largest whiskey bar in Texas and it is easy to forget where a certain bottle might be. If there was a search button I could look and see exactly which section and which shelf. It allows me to do that on my laptop but not from my phone or my pos at work. Just a thought! If there already is a way to do that please let me know how to do it. Thank in advance!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a search bar for the venue tab, both dashboard and app

There is a search bar when looking for products under brands but it doesn't allow you to figure out where in the venue it is located or to delete it. It would be easier to have a search bar in the venue tab so I don't have to scroll through the entire list to find a product. This is especially annoying in the app.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Angel,

Having a search engine in the app and Venue page would be really helpful. We have received other requests like this.

We will bring this feature request to our Product team. In the meantime, you can search the Venue page in the web portal by using keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+F or command+F).

Thank you!
    Team Partender

11. Duplicate an existing (public) bottle so we can modify name or other details

Since we can't change the name of bottles in the public database, it would be great to be able duplicate a bottle to make it our own, to rename it and possibly modify other details.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Missing Serving Size to the Brands Page

When an inventory report is run, if an item is missing a field, a message appears in the Value on hand page:

Can't calculate because you're missing at least one item's Retail Value, Serving Size, or Serving Unit. Please go to Partender.com/Setup, fill in any missing values, Save, and then re-run a report.

If would make finding these errors easier if we were able to select all of the potential missing items.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for a Favorite/Top Brands list to be in Analytics

The same way there is a static Beer, Wine, Liquor in the analytics tab, we should have our Top Selling or Favorite liquors to be able to track from inventory to inventory. Not only would this show trends quickly, but it would allow for owners/managers to see theft & loss faster.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Update distributors in brands page from new invoices

Update distributor info for brands based off of invoices added to Partender

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is a good idea. We already update the wholesale price based on new invoices, so updating the distributor might be the next step.

Our Product Team will consider this.

Thank you!
    Team Partender

15. add additional sub categories in Product Types based on packaging types

It would be great to have more sub categories based on the packaging in the Beer category, i.e.: Bottles, Cans, Draught, Import, Premium, Domestic

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

All products already have a container type (bottle, can, or keg). Our Product Types are based on types of alcohol or beverage, so we could not mix in other categories such as container, quality, etc.

However, we can look into adding other kinds of categories and improving the way you could use these categories for reporting!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

16. a Recovery button for mistakenly deleted inventory reports so you get them back!

I recently lost a month of inventory reports and I am not sure how. I would really love a recovery button for times when you mistakenly delete your last weeks report, that is needed to calculate your Current weeks analytics. Please if that could be added on the inventory page it would be a lifesaver!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CSV Import option instead of copy paste, like Mail Chimp.

Mail chimp has a CSV import option, so can partender. Instead of trying to do each POS individually, you can do one master import option everyone can use. We love the consumption calculation partender gives us, but does not give true usage matching. Partender’ s goal is to save time, please save us that time. My bartenders can’t figure out excel easy, don’t let the owner do all the work.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Send Purchase Orders to multiple people (emails)

Would like to see the ability to auto CC manager role for all purchase orders submissions.
    Would like to see the ability to auto CC manager role for all product received

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a place for line item tax in invoices

We are charged tax on glassware that comes in from our liquor supplier. Not sure how to add that in invoices.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add more sizes to liquor bottles

Using the app in Canada, 1140ml is a popular bottle size here. Many of your sizes are 750ml, 1000ml etc. Would be great if you could add the sizes that are available here. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base