General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a search bar for the venue tab, both dashboard and app

There is a search bar when looking for products under brands but it doesn't allow you to figure out where in the venue it is located or to delete it. It would be easier to have a search bar in the venue tab so I don't have to scroll through the entire list to find a product. This is especially annoying in the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Angel,

Having a search engine in the app and Venue page would be really helpful. We have received other requests like this.

We will bring this feature request to our Product team. In the meantime, you can search the Venue page in the web portal by using keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+F or command+F).

Thank you!
    Team Partender

3. a Recovery button for mistakenly deleted inventory reports so you get them back!

I recently lost a month of inventory reports and I am not sure how. I would really love a recovery button for times when you mistakenly delete your last weeks report, that is needed to calculate your Current weeks analytics. Please if that could be added on the inventory page it would be a lifesaver!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be really awesome if we could create our own sub Product Types

The venue I manage is a high volume music venue and we separate our POS Screen buttons & categories by Liquor level/price rather than liquor type, in order to operate as quickly as possible. If I was able to assign Sub Product types to match the liquor level categories to match our POS reports, it would be so amazing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Missing Serving Size to the Brands Page

When an inventory report is run, if an item is missing a field, a message appears in the Value on hand page:

Can't calculate because you're missing at least one item's Retail Value, Serving Size, or Serving Unit. Please go to Partender.com/Setup, fill in any missing values, Save, and then re-run a report.

If would make finding these errors easier if we were able to select all of the potential missing items.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the user to create custom list of measures/volumes/quantities

Some of my products are measured in grams. The capacity and servings lists are limited to liquid measures.
    Allow the user to create a custom measure, such as grams, bushels, tonnes, tankers.... Ok, so maybe we only need grams.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add a search button.

Please add a search button within each section. Would make inventory soooooo much faster instead of having to scroll through the entire list if I missed something.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Use the date default format of the users device.

The only nation in the world that uses the American date format is... you guessed it; America. (OK, so maybe some islands in Micronesia and the Marshall Islands too.) That's about 325 million people.
    The vast majority of the rest of the world uses the DMY date format, or approximately 3,700 million people. That's about 12:1.
    Please let us set our preferred date format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to delete a bottle from our Brands

I understand that partender removes unused bottles from the brands page, and that we do not want to delete previous/non current bottles so it does not mess up past inventory. The problem I recently experienced when training our staff, was that one of our staff accidentally placed an incorrect bottle in our venue that we never carried. Now we are stuck with it on our brands page. It would be nice if there was a way to offer a delete option from the brands page with multiple warning & "are you sure" messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

We believe we’ve actually resolved this issue already because we have a filter called “Current Placed In Your Venue” automatically turned on such that even if you accidentally add a product and remove it, that product should now be filtered out of your Brands page.

Does that help?

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lite version

Would you do a lite version that say kept track of say 150 items, I own a small bar in Prgaue and I love the system, but it's just too much of a cost for us per month. I would be happy to get less details reports and not have food included.

4000czk just too expensive for a small bar here. I would be happy to apy about 1000czk monthly for limited support and a lite version.

Cheers Jonathan.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Onboarding would be much easier if all products could have photos uploaded directly from the Brands list.

Onboarding would be much easier if all products could have photos uploaded directly from the Brands list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. can’t adjust level bar

I’m having trouble adjusting the level bar on some of the products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Global par level adjustment

To be able to review all par levels and increase them with a slider or by percentage. One adjustment to wine, one adjustment to liquor. This would really helps for the busy season vs. slow season.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The page selector (1 2 3 4 next) on the Brands page should be at the top of the list

The page selector (1 2 3 4 next) on the Brands page should be at the top of the list so that the user does not have to scroll the whole list to get to the next page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the user to combine different "brands' into a single item in the inventory

Suppliers like to help their customers, and if they don't have exactly what was ordered, they'll send a substitute item. So for example, we might order 3 x 23 litre kegs of IPA (total 69L), but the supplier might send 1 x 20L, 1 x 23L, and 1x 30L. So now I've got 3 different items in my inventory, and a total of 73L of IPA.
    If I create a new item for each keg, then each one will have a par. If I set par to zero for the "wrong sized" kegs, the inventory is going to carry on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to create different container names

Some of my products are in packages, boxes and BIBs. The list of containers is limited to kegs, bottle and cans.
    I need to be able to define my own list of containers.
    Absolutely hilarious counting "bottles" of peanuts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it recognize invoice numbers so one cannot double enter it.

We should have a feature that would alert you in case you double enter an invoice number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Making it quicker to input quantities

Just what I'm finding would make it quicker to input quantities in the app:
    A previous/next button in each item so I don't have to go in, input the amount, then go back out. Also, automatically have the keypad up and the +/- buttons- again so I don't have to go into the keypad, enter the number, and go out again.
    I just figure these small changes would make it so much quicker to input. Otherwise, fantastic system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base