General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Making it quicker to input quantities

Just what I'm finding would make it quicker to input quantities in the app:
    A previous/next button in each item so I don't have to go in, input the amount, then go back out. Also, automatically have the keypad up and the +/- buttons- again so I don't have to go into the keypad, enter the number, and go out again.
    I just figure these small changes would make it so much quicker to input. Otherwise, fantastic system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide an optional % scale overlay on the brand picture

Strange shaped bottles, boxes, packets, kegs, etc do not accurately record the contents using the sliding bar.
    An overlay showing 0%-100% would enable the user to select a value.
    This concept could also be used for weights. (e.g. a box weighs 1kg, so set and display the maximum value as 1kg)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. automatically place new item in venue

new product comes in, say a new keg you've never carried before(or liquor)...have a feature where it automatically is assigned or venue choices are available upon entering the invoice so it's taken care of right away...so a new keg automatically shows up in the keg cooler or liquor shows up in liquor room, otherwise it doesn't show up until it's placed in a specific area

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bottle Size

This app is a good idea. Using in the UK our spirits are 1.5L magnum bottles which sit “upside down” on optics. This makes using the app harder because you don’t have the 1.5L size but also because I have to remove every bottle from the wall to turn upright, rather than taking the measure with the bottle upside down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send and receive orders on mobile

The ability to edit and send purchase orders on mobile.
    The ability to check-in an order on mobile.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback we definitely agree with you. We will update you when we launch these features!

In the meantime, Partender automatically sends you a copy and you can forward this to your team, so when they are receiving a delivery, they can ensure this delivery is correct and send away product that is incorrect.

Soon, you’ll also be able to cc: anyone on orders so your team and others have copies of your orders.

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base