General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto detect duplicate bottles

When setting up areas / shelves partender should have a feature when you go to set up a new station it automatically brings up bottles you have used already in the building, because it is very easy to select the same bottle same name but different picture or size.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

If you haven’t noticed, Partender will now show you what you’ve already placed in your venue to reduce the risk of adding or creating a duplicate product.

If you have suggestions to make this feature better, please let us know!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

2. Sort alcohol by type in alphabetical order

Sort alcohol by type, and then place in alphabetical order.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the ability to change/edit the picture or some of the information.

The ability to edit an inventory item would be useful in the event that the packing label or size of the product were to change. You then would still have all of your information revolving around the single product.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reset option

Ability to reset to zero at beginning of inventory if desired.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. copy my bar, for stock room

i have a bar with different liquor, and i my stock room i only have the type that is also in the bar,
    so it would be nice to be able to make a total copy of my bar, and then use it to do inventory at the stock room, instead of have to add all my liquor again.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Zoom or resize when adding bottle pictures

I frequently use google to search for an image of a bottle when the app doesn't have it. I would like to be able to resize that image in the application when adding it so it properly fits the screen. Some images are too large and the top and bottom of the bottle is cut off, some are too small.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Currently, you can upload and edit existing bottle images from the web portal by clicking on the product from the Brands page. You can only edit private types (products you create).

However, the image can only be resized if there is plenty of white space to work with. If there is no white space around the edges of the bottle, there is no way to resize the image.

We will continue to work on improving the process of adding and editing photos.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

8. Receiving Inventory - Prices

It would be great to be able to adjust prices upon receiving inventory as it changes often ... Also when inventory comes in it would be great to be able to have a screen for "receiving"... So that you type the liquor name and as it comes up you are able to pick where it is going from your previous inventory inputs... When getting large orders this would be very helpful and time saving

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to give full PC

Have a line to add what was ordered and what was used (from POS) to give a actual Pour Cost.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can now enter sales to get an instant pour cost by using the Beverage Cost Calculator in the Analytics page!

Just remember to track purchases in the Purchasing page, which will also provide valuable usage data.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

10. Flag cost differences when manually adding invoices

When I manually add invoices, the system puts the cost in for the item that I have on my vendor invoice. I'd like to be informed at that time if there is a difference from the current cost. Especially with wine, prices may go up as vintages change or if we last purchased the item during a promo.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to edit Bottles and sizes

Be able to change Bottle sized and names slightly within the app just like you can change vendors. That way if you get say a 1l and a 750ML the next week the entry can come off the same line and know your par level needed for said bottle.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For any bottle you take a picture of (any new bottle you add to the database), you can now edit the bottle image, bottle size, whether it’s a whole count or measurable, the full and empty parameters of that bottle, prices, distributor, and par level.

12. Remove unnessesary Products. Add a Drop Down of My Brands

The issue that I believe everyone has, is the Brands issue. Too many times you click on a brand that is not in your inventory, and it my never be deleted. It clutters and fills up unnecessary space, causing too many problems with resetting Whole Sale and Retail Cost.

When products are added using the Purchases, it doesn't even pull from existing products only, or ask to input a new product. It pulls only from the random list, not from "My Brands". It should also input any prior brand information (cost of bottle/item)

Need the ability to delete products from…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Your Brands page will automatically filter out any products that you have deleted from your venue. You have the option to uncheck the filter to view all historical products.

When searching and adding a new product in the app or web portal, you will first see products that are “already in venue” to reduce the risk of choosing an incorrect product.

When searching for a product, you can also filter by capacity!

Let us know if you have ideas on how to improve this feature.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

13. Purchase Order

Have all cost data included with the purchase order tab for all products, so that each one's wholesale cost is noted and the purchase order total is calculated. This way we would know exactly how much we are being asked to authorize in expenditures. The cost data could easily be pulled from the wholesale cost data we already enter into partender.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Partender has released a new Purchases page in the customer web portal (partender.com). You can edit and submit your orders straight from your web portal. The order will show your current wholesale costs per product, and the estimated order total. When the order arrives, simply check in the order to track your purchases!

14. It would be nice to be able to work offline.

It would be nice to be able to work offline like when you are in the cooler and need to enter a new beer, wine or keg. Right now you have to be connected to wifi to do it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add more Options other then 1.5 oz pour

Pricing liquor at a 1.5 oz pour is great. But, can you add options for beer? like Price for 12 oz bottle, 16 oz can, 12 oz pour, 16 oz pour. This is more my place specific but we also sell 20oz pops and bottled water. And wine needs some customization too whether your place sells 6 oz glasses or 8 oz glasses instead of 1.5 oz pours.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better pictures & a category for Amaro & bitters

Love the app! The pictures that "fill up" as you slide are by far more desirable and seem to be more accurate overall. How do I get all the bottles on my back bar on this format?

Also, adding a category for Amaro and bitters would be great! Thanks for a great app and keep up the good work!

Regards,
    Chauncy James

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. whe you enter a new invoice, there should be a invoice complete save button at the bottom.

at the top of the inventory purchase/invoices there should be a button to enter another invoice and an exit button

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No crown Apple :(

Need crown royal Apple pls :)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to sort Purchase order by distributor

Instead of only by type and Alphabetical by bottle name, sort by vendor so we can just cut and paste to each vendor.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inventroy Totals

Would be nice for the spreadsheet to be more detailed. Where it breaks every Venue location into it's own tab. Ending with a Total Inventory tab. That way you can see how much inventory (quantity, cost, and sales) is in each Venue.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The inventory report has a total quantity and value on hand column in the All tab. It now also has a Value on Hand tab for all your major beverage categories!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base