General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add liquor costing.

We have food costing in our kitchen, where you can use a recipe card and figure out how much it costs us to make a hamburger. We'd like something similar for our liquor, for mixed drinks for example, where we could enter in a recipe and using our wholesale prices, it would calculate how much the drink should cost.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

We currently have a beta version of recipe costing. This includes entering in wholesale costs to calculate how much a drink should cost, as well as reverse engineering your costs and prices for a target pour cost.

Please email support@partender.com for access to our Recipe Calculator.

Thank you!
      Team Partender

• Two user levels. "User" and "Admin". One for employees and one for management.

It would be nice to have a standard user level for all of our bartenders to do inventory without having access to reports or editing. This way any employee could use the system to input inventory. And have an "admin" level for management to edit, delete, run/view reports, "finish inventory", etc. This way the client would have more security on the higher level functions.

p.s. Love the system so far! You guys did a great job developing this software!!

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

We currently have limited user permissions, with the plan to build out more.

At the moment, “Admins” can add and remove users, and view and update billing information.

An Admin can also request access for any user to be able to reset inventory levels to zero.

Let us know if you would like to update access for any of your users!

Thank you,
        Team Partender

• have the ability to edit/delete distributor names.

If you could delete the generic distributors off that would be great. Also, once you have your distributors, offer a way to edit their information. (Contact info, days of delivery, payment methods, etc.) And have the ability to sort product by distributor.

8 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Users can edit and delete any distributors that are originally added by a user. You can also sort your reports and the Brands page by distributor. We will be adding additional functionality for distributors.

Users cannot edit or delete public distributors that are included in the system.

• streamline items already in your inventory with a notation

When setting up different sections, most of the time the same product is in each different area. It would be helpful if when setting up a new area that it indicated with a star or some notation the items you have already selected in a different section. That way you aren't searching thru all of partender inventory every time. It streamlines items you have already used.

2 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! We are building a feature that will show you all products that are already in your venue when you search for a new product.

Be sure to keep your Partender app updated to see that new feature. =)

Contact us if you have any questions.

Cheers,
            The Partender Team

• More liquor choices

Try to get more liquor bottles included. While taking pictures of bottles I can't find are helpful, the generic picture with a colored fill line is much better at reading an accurate level. Maybe look at what bottles have been uploaded from others, and create those pictures. Also, possible to edit the names of liquors as well?

17 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base