General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

The reason delivery time is mandatory is because it is required to automatically calculate Cost of Goods Sold correctly.

If users only put the date, but not the time, the no system will not be able to tell the period that the deliveries should be assigned to. The question is, did the user receive the physical delivery before inventory or after inventory?

Depending on the answer (which is answered with the time), the COGS will be different.

Remember, the formula for COGS is: Beginning Inventory – Ending Inventory + Purchases. So we need to make sure Purchases are added for the right time period!

COGS is important because you need it to view your Beverage Cost, which you can get in seconds on Partender. Beverage Cost tells you the gross profit of you beverage program.

So we need the deliver time to make…

• 10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

For the near future, we will not be changing any $ symbols to other currency. However, this does not prevent you from using the system.

The math behind calculating monetary wholesale and retail value (such as cost of goods sold) is the same across all currencies. The only difference is the symbol in front of the monetary value.

We encourage you to enter the correct wholesale or retail values based on your own currency.

Thank you,
        Team Partender

• being a

Being able to navigate in & out and edit each individual bottle quickly without it sending you back all the way to the original Venue Homepage. Leaving you having to reenter back into the venue section and scrolling down to the last bottle you edited. Also having a search button would be great also!

6 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Inventory sheet only no tabs

Although I do like the tabs for purchase orders, when I turn in inventory numbers to out corporate office I end up just deleting the tabs because they are irrelevant to my accounting team.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We apologize for any unnecessary information in the inventory reports. However, we will not be removing information from the report since many customers use different pieces of information.

Depending on what your accounting team needs, they could sign into the web portal to find the specific information they need. You could also download a cost of goods sold or beverage cost report directly from the Analytics page!

Thank you,
            Team Partender

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base