I suggest you ...

Remove unnessesary Products. Add a Drop Down of My Brands

The issue that I believe everyone has, is the Brands issue. Too many times you click on a brand that is not in your inventory, and it my never be deleted. It clutters and fills up unnecessary space, causing too many problems with resetting Whole Sale and Retail Cost.

When products are added using the Purchases, it doesn't even pull from existing products only, or ask to input a new product. It pulls only from the random list, not from "My Brands". It should also input any prior brand information (cost of bottle/item)

Need the ability to delete products from brands page, but still allowing to keep the existing and previous inventory and cost. To get the system to work right, I have to input a $O amount for these unwanted items.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nicholas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

Hi!

Your Brands page will automatically filter out any products that you have deleted from your venue. You have the option to uncheck the filter to view all historical products.

When searching and adding a new product in the app or web portal, you will first see products that are “already in venue” to reduce the risk of choosing an incorrect product.

When searching for a product, you can also filter by capacity!

Let us know if you have ideas on how to improve this feature.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonnette Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is that the unplaced/unwanted brand inevitably is what the beverage cost calculator selects as a price point and that info is missing. I agree that a solution is needed to simply DELETE brands that you do not want whether or not they are placed in the venue.
        Please and thanks.

• Nicholas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a (+$ or -$) "Keg Deposit", and have it open up when you select "Keg(s)" in purchase order.
        In spreadsheet, it should show a (+$ or -$) Outstanding Deposit amount. Think about this, because this shouldn't be incorporated in a "Product Cost" it's going to throw ending numbers off way too much.

Also, the Venue page shouldn't be able to access the entire database. Only "My Brands" should be in a drop down list as well. Again, adds unnecessary products by accident.

Also, when you add a product it doesn't automatically set as the distributor for the product in the brands page.

And, it doesn't keep memory of a product and how it is purchased by. Via Case or Bottle, and 12 or 6 bottles in a case for each product.

Feedback and Knowledge Base