I suggest you ...

whe you enter a new invoice, there should be a invoice complete save button at the bottom.

at the top of the inventory purchase/invoices there should be a button to enter another invoice and an exit button

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    susan harrowsusan harrow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • susan harrowsusan harrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when entering in invoices in the new partender, the drop down between bottles and cases is ok, when you tab over to number of bottles in the case, that should be blank and the person should have to enter the number. once you enter the quantity ordered as a case or a bottle, then the price should be automatically adjusted to case or bottle, if someone is careless, they could really screw up the inventory

i love partender. i recommend it to everyone i meet in the bar industry. it is a life (money) saver and worth every penny

• susan harrowsusan harrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would also like a section to enter the purchase order so that those who are receiving the order can check to see if what was delivered is what was ordered

Feedback and Knowledge Base