I suggest you ...

Being able to delete a bottle from our Brands

I understand that partender removes unused bottles from the brands page, and that we do not want to delete previous/non current bottles so it does not mess up past inventory. The problem I recently experienced when training our staff, was that one of our staff accidentally placed an incorrect bottle in our venue that we never carried. Now we are stuck with it on our brands page. It would be nice if there was a way to offer a delete option from the brands page with multiple warning & "are you sure" messages.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JennicaJennica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Paige at PartenderAdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

Hi there!

We believe we’ve actually resolved this issue already because we have a filter called “Current Placed In Your Venue” automatically turned on such that even if you accidentally add a product and remove it, that product should now be filtered out of your Brands page.

Does that help?

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tribeca Whiskey & ScotchTribeca Whiskey & Scotch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this sort of idea, the ability to Disable a bottle that was added to the inventory. Ocassionally, i add a bottle to our 'database' through the purchasing section while inputting our invoices, and then find out afterwards the bottle image is completely wrong (newer label, different shaped bottles), and then i end up creating a new product with the right label, changing my purchase entry, and sometimes even after adding the bottle to the venue, i have to change it. Being able to Disable an old bottle we're no longer using (with a check maybe that there's no current inventory on hand for that item and its truly 'gone'), it will clean up searches and reports with useless entries.

Feedback and Knowledge Base