I suggest you ...

Revamp your beverage inventory tool

There are several emails between Paige and I regarding this issue. It will save us a lot of time to have certain fields be required to fill in when entering a product. When we have month end time and accuracy is of the essence. We find that there are issues with quantities being entered and there is no wholesale value attached. So at the last minute the team is scrambling to locate invoices to see how much a new item was purchased for. As I mentioned to have required fields such as vendor and wholesale value would greatly improve our user experience.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    De las casas, Marco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

Hi,

I believe this request is for the ability to enter brand data through the app. If so, this is a great idea that we have heard a few times.

There is no planned release date yet, but I believe this update will be added to our roadmap in the near future!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi De Las Casas,

While we're weary of adding more fields to the 'Create Product' flow, especially since we're working to streamline and expedite that process, we understand where you're coming from.

Did you know if you were to run a report and see that you were missing wholesale values that you could then fill out the wholesale values on Partender.com/Setup and then re-run your inventory report to re-generate the "Value On-Hand" tab as you want?

You could even then delete the first (redundant) inventory report from your account on the "Reports" page.

Cheers!
        Paige

Feedback and Knowledge Base