I suggest you ...

Integrate POS systems and Accounting software

Integrate POS systems for real time depletion. Saves the need to manually enter data from POS. Integrate accounting software for automated invoice/cost tracking.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James Ruley Rourke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

Hi there,

This is one of our biggest feature requests. Great news! We are currently planning out our first version of a csv report integration for sales numbers.

However, it will require customers to ensure that their POS is set up correctly with all proper recipes. In order to prepare for POS integration, please make sure your recipes are built into your POS and that your staff is trained on all options and modifiers.

We look forward to sharing updates on future integration releases!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAlek (Account Manager, Partender) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Ruley - Thanks for the suggestion! That's actually on our Product Roadmap. We are closer to integrating with accounting softwares than we are with POS systems, but both are in the works. (Most bars don't have their recipes built and maintained into their POS systems, so direct integration isn't as helpful as most think. But we're still working on it!) Stay tuned =)

Feedback and Knowledge Base