I suggest you ...

Once an order has been reviewed and an invoice created, automatically add received product into inventory

Once you check in your order, you should get the option as to what area that specific item is going into. Then have it automatically update your inventory quantities.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminPaige at Partender (Other, Partender) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

Thank you for the comments!

Unfortunately, because you may have multiple placements of the same product in an Area or Section, we would not be able to know to where (or behind which placement) those new products would actually be added. As a result, we wouldn't want to cause inaccuracy or confusion when you actually do your next count.

Furthermore, it's possible that those items could be used and depleted between the check-in time and the next inventory count, so we wouldn't want to potentially help create any false-positive counts on your next inventory.

But we might be able to help you achieve the ultimate value you are looking for. Can you let us know what you are trying to achieve?

Cheers, 
    Partender

• Kali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would make my life so much easier if when I created my invoice after checking in my order that the order would automatically be added to current inventory. Seems kinda silly that I check in my order and invoice it but then still have to go in and manually add the items I just checked in and received. It seems like double duty. This should be part of the system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base