I suggest you ...

More liquor choices

Try to get more liquor bottles included. While taking pictures of bottles I can't find are helpful, the generic picture with a colored fill line is much better at reading an accurate level. Maybe look at what bottles have been uploaded from others, and create those pictures. Also, possible to edit the names of liquors as well?

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChrisChris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paige at PartenderAdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

We are in the process of setting new bottles public, so that clients can pull more bottles from our database everyday.

As far as accuracy, crowd-sourced pictures are still accurate after Partender's proprietary algorithms have been applied. Accuracy aside - we are committed to beautiful interface, so you'll see more and more professional pictures start popping into your inventory list.

If you find a liquor name you think should be edited, please send the bottle screenshot, your establishment name, and what needs to be changed in the name to support@partender.com. We'll go ahead and make the edits for you/tell you why it won't work. Also, let us know why you need the named edited, as we might have a workaround/feature that fits that need. Your feedback will also help us develop new features.

As mentioned, we look at pictures that our clients have taken, and if they are good enough, we'll go ahead and set them so any client can use it (instead of taking a picture).

Feedback and Knowledge Base