I suggest you ...

Food Inventory

I know that there is an option to input food for inventory, but it seems as a side thought. It would be great if you would allow the users to be able to input their food items and be able to put the measurements in based on the size of the canister or package. Not just have the standard mL, L, oz, gal sizes

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick JenkinsNick Jenkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Paige at PartenderAdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

We are currently looking into small changes that we can introduce quickly that will improve food inventory. At the moment, you can still get an accurate PO for a food product by inputting the size/weight of the item in the Product Name, regardless of what container and capacity you set.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • parsonlcparsonlc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Partender should contact Cheftec and team up to dominate the Restaurant market. We would have a solid inventory tool that would integrate with the major point of sale companies.

• CaptnQCaptnQ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying out this service for a month see if it helps my business but if food inventory is added to this software I'm sold since then name of this software says Food and Bar. its only my first day but food inventory will be the whats going to attract more customers. since I'm looking into other software out that has similar software but has food inventory too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would make it well worth the price for me. Being a small family owned/run business, I find it very difficult to spend this money on just tracking liquor, beer and wine. Adding food would free up a lot of our time and would be worth the money

• Charles BarrettCharles Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would certainly add value to me. I have a small service bar that caters to my restaurant. I litterally spend but an hour doing bar inventory. Kitchen on the other hand is a b*tch. Your system in kitchen would add much needed value.

Feedback and Knowledge Base