I suggest you ...

Ruler bar on the slide

(To be able to know what you're adding in inventory). A slide ruler with numbers on the side.
Especially when I take my own pics.,.
I know partender has been great about keeping up with most of it, but as a secondary check.
That way MY .4 isn't partender's .6
and such...

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Drew Hawkes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminPaige at Partender (Admin, Partender) responded  · 

Hi there,

One of the great advantages of Partender is accuracy, which means getting away from the old-school 10-point system.

With Partender, you are able to set the level to the exact level you see on the bottle image. In the past, you may have thought a certain level on a Grey Goose bottle was .5 when in fact it was .6. Instead of trying to guess what the percentage is, Partender does the math for you!

As long as you set the correct level on the image based on what you see in the physical bottle, the inventory quantity will be accurate. =)

Thank you,
    Team Partender

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tribeca Whiskey & Scotch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this indeed could still be useful. Often, as im doing inventory, i keep my POS system up with a report for the same time period, so i can approximately verify how much is gone from the bottle with what was sold in the POS. having a ruler that was scaled and index'd to match the bottles levels at certain intervals (every 2 ounces, every 50ml, nothing too perfect), so that i can say 'ok it was at 18, now its at 4, and we sold 14, good to go'.

Feedback and Knowledge Base