General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User levels and permissions. "User" and "Admin". One for employees and one for management.

It would be nice to have a standard user level for all of our bartenders to do inventory without having access to reports or editing. This way any employee could use the system to input inventory. And have an "admin" level for management to edit, delete, run/view reports, "finish inventory", etc. This way the client would have more security on the higher level functions.

p.s. Love the system so far! You guys did a great job developing this software!!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

We currently have limited user permissions, with the plan to build out more.

At the moment, “Admins” can add and remove users, and view and update billing information.

An Admin can also request access for any user to be able to reset inventory levels to zero.

Let us know if you would like to update access for any of your users!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base