General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. whe you enter a new invoice, there should be a invoice complete save button at the bottom.

at the top of the inventory purchase/invoices there should be a button to enter another invoice and an exit button

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No crown Apple :(

Need crown royal Apple pls :)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better pictures & a category for Amaro & bitters

Love the app! The pictures that "fill up" as you slide are by far more desirable and seem to be more accurate overall. How do I get all the bottles on my back bar on this format?

Also, adding a category for Amaro and bitters would be great! Thanks for a great app and keep up the good work!

Regards,
    Chauncy James

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Receiving Inventory - Prices

It would be great to be able to adjust prices upon receiving inventory as it changes often ... Also when inventory comes in it would be great to be able to have a screen for "receiving"... So that you type the liquor name and as it comes up you are able to pick where it is going from your previous inventory inputs... When getting large orders this would be very helpful and time saving

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zoom or resize when adding bottle pictures

I frequently use google to search for an image of a bottle when the app doesn't have it. I would like to be able to resize that image in the application when adding it so it properly fits the screen. Some images are too large and the top and bottom of the bottle is cut off, some are too small.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Currently, you can upload and edit existing bottle images from the web portal by clicking on the product from the Brands page. You can only edit private types (products you create).

However, the image can only be resized if there is plenty of white space to work with. If there is no white space around the edges of the bottle, there is no way to resize the image.

We will continue to work on improving the process of adding and editing photos.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

7. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have the ability to change/edit the picture or some of the information.

The ability to edit an inventory item would be useful in the event that the packing label or size of the product were to change. You then would still have all of your information revolving around the single product.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. copy my bar, for stock room

i have a bar with different liquor, and i my stock room i only have the type that is also in the bar,
    so it would be nice to be able to make a total copy of my bar, and then use it to do inventory at the stock room, instead of have to add all my liquor again.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add multiple liquor at ones

sorry my bad english, I'm from denmark
    I just try to find "cuba vodka" but that is not in the database, so i add it. but i have 7 different types of cuba flavors. and then i need to type in every single bottle, and discover that its not in the database, then add it, and do it over and over again..
    when i discover that none of the brand is in the database it would be easy to just ad all of them at once

but it is also if it already in the database, ex jack daniels whiskey,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can now add multiple products at the same time! You can also see what has already been added into your venue, and you can filter by bottle size.

Be sure to update your Partender application! =)

Cheers,
    The Partender Team

12. Increase max bottle coount from 1000

Right now, we have a hard limit on the number of items on you can count in one instance (e.g. on a picture/instance of Bud Light, you can only type in 1000).

While this was done intentionally (to hedge against typos), and workarounds exist if you have more than 1000 bottles, the development team has it in the cue to potentially increase this amount.

The workaround: right now, instead of counting 1500 bottles in one instance (one image/placeholder), you'd use two instances of the same brand/bottles: in the first, you'd have 1000 items, and in the second you'd have 500.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base