General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. keg photos w/ scale (100%, 75%, 50%, 25% & 0% lines)

have an automatic option when entering new kegs, to choose keg photos, ideally photos for each size keg, instead of trying to download photo each time...ideally a pop up window would show choices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto detect duplicate bottles

When setting up areas / shelves partender should have a feature when you go to set up a new station it automatically brings up bottles you have used already in the building, because it is very easy to select the same bottle same name but different picture or size.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

If you haven’t noticed, Partender will now show you what you’ve already placed in your venue to reduce the risk of adding or creating a duplicate product.

If you have suggestions to make this feature better, please let us know!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

3. Setup glitchy when entering bottles

Am I the only one experiencing problems with adding the first list of inventory? Worked ok when I started and am 3/4 of the way done and now I enter a bottle and hit add and it doesn't appear on the list. Shut down my iPad and restarted it and it worked for a few bottles then starts happening again. An entire section of the bar inventory disappeared at one point save one bottle. A few hours later it appeared. The Internet connection is solid and plenty of bandwidth. We are doing this when we are closed and there is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This sounds like a bug in an older version of the iOS app! We recommend having automatic updates on, since we may release multiple updates in a short amount of time if we discover a bug.

Right now, all your iOS devices should be on version 1.7.5. Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

4. It would be nice to be able to work offline.

It would be nice to be able to work offline like when you are in the cooler and need to enter a new beer, wine or keg. Right now you have to be connected to wifi to do it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add more Options other then 1.5 oz pour

Pricing liquor at a 1.5 oz pour is great. But, can you add options for beer? like Price for 12 oz bottle, 16 oz can, 12 oz pour, 16 oz pour. This is more my place specific but we also sell 20oz pops and bottled water. And wine needs some customization too whether your place sells 6 oz glasses or 8 oz glasses instead of 1.5 oz pours.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to edit Bottles and sizes

Be able to change Bottle sized and names slightly within the app just like you can change vendors. That way if you get say a 1l and a 750ML the next week the entry can come off the same line and know your par level needed for said bottle.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For any bottle you take a picture of (any new bottle you add to the database), you can now edit the bottle image, bottle size, whether it’s a whole count or measurable, the full and empty parameters of that bottle, prices, distributor, and par level.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base