General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. businessspot

Yomovies is an online movie streaming site, and therefore, you can only watch movies online on yomovies and cannot download it. You can watch Hollywood and Bollywood movies, TV series, and web series on yomovies. Besides, you can also watch Tamil, Punjabi, and Telugu movies on yomovies.
    https://www.business-spot.com/movies-available-on-yomovies/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Notes on items

Add a field that allows us to log notes on a bottle or on a shelf.

Make this field indexed so it shows up in the future search (for my own account only)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to setup wireless canon pixma mg2522 ?

Understand the methods to configure the wireless network for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer and settings.
    1.Several gateways (also known as router or hub) provide an automated connecting option called “WPS,” which stands for Wi-Fi Shielded Setup.
    2.It enables approved devices, including such as the Canon MG2522, to join the internet without entering a credential therefore it enables a rapid and easy method of integrating the goods.
    3.This approach is undeniably a great way to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522, thus when the accessible location has a WPS icon kindly pick the ‘WPS Relationships Technique’ option below for instructions on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how setup canon ts3320 printer ?

With its sleek design and its outstanding printing quality, the Canon Pixma TS3320 printer configuration amazes everyone. There are various colors for the printers.
    1. Originally, remove the Canon TS to the printer package to taste the printer’s joy.
    2. Then, eliminate all the content for covering around the device.
    3. Finally, find the Canon T on a flat board.
    4. Then attach the USB cable at an edge to the impressor as well as the mains adapter at some other end.
    For full information visit us : https://ijsetupcanon.info

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Changing sections

We need the ability to change inventory from section to section without deducting from one section and then adding into another. For example: 1 patron bottle is currently in storage. Main bar needs said patron so I go into Partender and go into “storage” section and deduct 1 patron. Then I go into “main bar” section and add it there. It would be a lot easier to be able to just click on the patron and send it to another section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dainasmith

This is Daina Smith from Roanoke. And now I am starting my own blogs with the Canon Printer service and Support blogs. If you have any troubles with your Canon Printer and you can get the best service and you can just go through my blogs for more updates and you can get more helpful blogs and get the driver software and installation and setup guide and for your Printer. Try my blogs and get use of it.
    https://ijstartcaanon.com/
    https://ijstartcaanon.com/canon-com-ijsetup/
    https://www.canonijcommsetup.com/
    https://www.canonijcommsetup.com/ij-start-canon/
    https://www.sites.google.com/view/wwwcanoncomijsetupp/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display estimate of fill meter

The inventory screen shows the number of full bottles. It should also show an estimate % of the fill meter level selected on the open bottle.

Let me look at the screen and see that bottle of Angel’s Envy is @ 10% full rather than make me click into it to see where I last set the level.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have the ability to combine all sizes of one product into one unit.

For instance; you normally carry 1L bottles of Bulleit Bourbon, but with the post-COVID liquor shortages your supplier sends you 375ml, 1.75ml, etc, it would be nice for when you run your inventory report it would combine all sizes of Bulleit into the 1L metric. Currently, it splits its up per bottle size.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow edits of bottles I create.

Rather then needing to delete and recreate a mistake, allow the bottle to be renamed or other fields to be edited, a better picture etc

Also allow an option for an edit to be saved as a new item so that I can create a duplicate of another bottle size

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unopened bottles

Currently the app assumes every first bottle is opened. Allow that first bottle to be set as unopened too.

Otherwise it is misleading to try and keep track of what is or isn’t opened of the singles....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Highlight Items To Order

Add an option to set a lower limit for each item that would then highlight the item on the report to make it easier to see what needs to be ordered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Sections to reports

In the Spreadsheet of the Inventory Report can we make it give us 2 columns next to the Par of the product - One would be the last time the product was ordered(eg. Date). And next to that how much was ordered? (eg. Case, 1 Bottle). This will help while looking at the inventory and order how well certain products are selling.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give us ability to easily move a bottle from one shelf to another.

I'm finding when I reorganize I'd like to just move bottles from one area to another easily. But can't currently do this, so I have to just delete and start all over adding a product in the new area (kinda sucks).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom beverage categories

Need ability to create categories you don’t have, like cider and mead.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Custom Wine Categories

Please add the ability to Create a Wine or Liquor Categories when its not available in the pre set options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add a search button!!!

We have the largest whiskey bar in Texas and it is easy to forget where a certain bottle might be. If there was a search button I could look and see exactly which section and which shelf. It allows me to do that on my laptop but not from my phone or my pos at work. Just a thought! If there already is a way to do that please let me know how to do it. Thank in advance!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base