General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add more Options other then 1.5 oz pour

Pricing liquor at a 1.5 oz pour is great. But, can you add options for beer? like Price for 12 oz bottle, 16 oz can, 12 oz pour, 16 oz pour. This is more my place specific but we also sell 20oz pops and bottled water. And wine needs some customization too whether your place sells 6 oz glasses or 8 oz glasses instead of 1.5 oz pours.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inventory sheet with totals and numbers

Currently when we do inventory month end, we need to insert the formulas and spread sheet to tally the totals.

It would be more efficient of the was a totals tab that would do that for you already.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests- Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can have unlimited users attached to your account. This means that everyone can sign in on their own device, and split up the work of inventory to make it even faster.

Then, only one person needs to hit ‘Run Report’ to generate the automatic inventory report.

Contact us if you have any more questions! =)

Cheers,
    The Partender Team

5. Purchase order

In the purchase order tab of the xls sheet it would be great to carry over the bottle price. By doing that you will get and idea of how much your order will cost.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Great news! We have now included the wholesale price information in your purchase order tab.

You can also send orders online. When you check in the order, we will flag any price changes.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

6. Inventory report include wine types

When you add a bottle of wine its asks you for the type....Merlot, Pinot Grigio, etc... In the report that is emailed the type is not passed through in the xls file. It would be great to have it so you are able to sort and see how many of each variety of wines you have in your inventory ... Right now it becomes a very manual process

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can see the Product Type in the Product Type column in the inventory report. You can also see the breakdown of wholesale value on hand for each Product Type in the Value on Hand tab!

Thank you,
    Team Partender

7. Ability to edit Bottles and sizes

Be able to change Bottle sized and names slightly within the app just like you can change vendors. That way if you get say a 1l and a 750ML the next week the entry can come off the same line and know your par level needed for said bottle.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Setup)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For any bottle you take a picture of (any new bottle you add to the database), you can now edit the bottle image, bottle size, whether it’s a whole count or measurable, the full and empty parameters of that bottle, prices, distributor, and par level.

8. Ability to give full PC

Have a line to add what was ordered and what was used (from POS) to give a actual Pour Cost.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can now enter sales to get an instant pour cost by using the Beverage Cost Calculator in the Analytics page!

Just remember to track purchases in the Purchasing page, which will also provide valuable usage data.

Thank you,
    Team Partender

9. Ability to sort Purchase order by distributor

Instead of only by type and Alphabetical by bottle name, sort by vendor so we can just cut and paste to each vendor.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email

I think instead of emailing us that whole inventory sheet when we hit finish inventory it should just send us what was used and how much of it. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to have it send us how much cash it would convert to i dont think that would be to hard if we enter 1 0z equals $6 and 10 ozs is gone it could say sold $60

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have the ability to change/edit the picture or some of the information.

The ability to edit an inventory item would be useful in the event that the packing label or size of the product were to change. You then would still have all of your information revolving around the single product.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. copy my bar, for stock room

i have a bar with different liquor, and i my stock room i only have the type that is also in the bar,
    so it would be nice to be able to make a total copy of my bar, and then use it to do inventory at the stock room, instead of have to add all my liquor again.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add multiple liquor at ones

sorry my bad english, I'm from denmark
    I just try to find "cuba vodka" but that is not in the database, so i add it. but i have 7 different types of cuba flavors. and then i need to type in every single bottle, and discover that its not in the database, then add it, and do it over and over again..
    when i discover that none of the brand is in the database it would be easy to just ad all of them at once

but it is also if it already in the database, ex jack daniels whiskey,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can now add multiple products at the same time! You can also see what has already been added into your venue, and you can filter by bottle size.

Be sure to update your Partender application! =)

Cheers,
    The Partender Team

15. Increase max bottle coount from 1000

Right now, we have a hard limit on the number of items on you can count in one instance (e.g. on a picture/instance of Bud Light, you can only type in 1000).

While this was done intentionally (to hedge against typos), and workarounds exist if you have more than 1000 bottles, the development team has it in the cue to potentially increase this amount.

The workaround: right now, instead of counting 1500 bottles in one instance (one image/placeholder), you'd use two instances of the same brand/bottles: in the first, you'd have 1000 items, and in the second you'd have 500.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests - App (Inventory)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fractional Par Levels

Client feedback: I only need .3 of some bottles, not an entire bottle. Can you guys create a feature that lets me set par levels below 1 bottle?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Requests - Spreadsheet  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base