ATTENTION! Before you create a new product:
- Make sure you spell the brand name correctly when searching.
- Search only key words of the brand, like "Macallan" and not "The Macallan".
- Scroll through the search list and be absolutely sure that your product does not exist before you create it - do not create a duplicate!
1. Search for the product and click "Create Product".
2. Enter the product name.
3. Select the Product Type (type of beverage, type of liquor, etc.).
You can also select just "Beer" or just "Wine".
4. Select the type of container.
5. Select the unit of measurement for the capacity.
6. Set the capacity of the container.
7. Select "Measurable" if you will ever measure the amount remaining in that container. Select "Whole Units Only" if you will ONLY count that item by the total number of whole units.
8. Take a picture of the product:
- Fill up the entire frame with the bottle.
- Label should face the front.
- Aim the camera directly in front of the bottle from a low angle; do NOT point the camera down at the container!
Finally, review the summary and confirm to create the product. It will automatically be selected in the search screen. Remember to click the green check mark to add!
Contact our Support Team for questions or assistance.
888-787-4228 ext. 2