How to set up your virtual venue in the application:
1. Start by adding the Areas of your Bar/Restaurant. An Area is any space where you serve or store alcohol, such as a Main Bar, Upstairs Bar, Stock Room, and Walkin Cooler.
2. Add the Sections in each Area. Sections are where you have products sitting, such as shelves, wells, cabinets, or reach-in coolers.
3. Add the Products in each Section.
- Add bottles exactly as you see them, from left to right.
- Most Sections contain 10 - 30 bottles. Try no to add more than 50 bottles per Section.
- Remember to select the correct bottle size!
Manage the Products in your Application
- Add a Product in between other Products
- Delete a Product
- Rearrange Products
Contact our Support Team for questions or assistance.
888-787-4228 ext. 2
Schedule a quick training session