In order to utilize your Analytics page, you must first complete 2 steps:
- Make sure all your Wholesale Prices are entered for each product in the Brands page.
- Enter your invoices into the Invoices page.
Use the filters on your Analytics page to view information
- Date Range (recent snapshots or date range)
- Brands (specific products)
- Product Types (product categories like liquor, beer, wine, and spirit type)
- Units (bottles, mL, shots, ounces)
Select different combinations of products to compare:
- Top five vodkas, Top five whiskeys, etc.
- Top 10-20 highest volume items (what do you think you go through the most?)
- Top 10-20 most expensive items (what do you want to keep an eye on?)
- A Well liquors
- Top 10-20 Premium liquors
- All Draft beer
- What products do I have more of? (high volume and wholesale on hand)
- What are my top movers and poor movers? (usage)
- What products have a higher or lower cost to me? (COGS & pour cost)
- What items never go below a certain number of bottles? (dead stock)
- Can I increase the price per shot/pour for my top movers and make more money?
- Can I experiment with different promotions to move dead stock out the door?
- Can I use this information to leverage better deals with my distributors?
- Am I running out of anything and missing a sale?
- Should I discontinue any poor moving products?
Want to learn more? Customers get FREE training and support! Schedule a web meeting with an Account Manager to get help analyzing your data.
Contact our Support Team for questions or assistance.
888-787-4228 ext. 2
Schedule a quick training session